Today automation is becoming a larger and more important part of the world around us. Companies looking for efficient, repeatable and flexible processes increasingly implement highly automated and integrated solutions; often connecting the factory level control systems through to manufacturing execution systems, to business support or enterprise resource planning systems. KeyPlants Automation has the experience and expertise to deliver this through our automation team, as a part of a wider project team or as a standalone automation supplier.
Automation at KeyPlants Automation
Through our quality systems and our project development methodology, we offer complete application development, testing, quality assurance and documentation for projects. KeyPlants automation delivers a full spectrum of automation services to customers, ranging from complete project delivery to on-site consulting services. The team at KeyPlants automation has extensive experience across multiple industries with particular focus in GMP regulated environments such as pharmaceuticals and biotechnology.
We work according to established international standards and guidelines including ISA S88, ISA S95 and GAMP.
KeyPlants Automation offers the following services:
- System independent conceptual and basic automation designs
- Full Distributed Control Systems design and implementation
- Full PLC/SCADA solution design and implementation
- System upgrade/replacement
- Both Batch and continuous system design
- Cabinet I/O Layout and design
- Site based consulting and troubleshooting support
- In-house development and test systems.
Our automation team has particular experience and skills with Emersons DeltaV DCS, ABB Sattline DCS, Siemens SIMATIC PCS7 DCS and Siemens TIA Portal.
For more information, please contact us.