Live webinar December 7, 2021
Questions? Please send an email to [email protected]
Welcome to join this free Webinar!
Part 1: Modular/Off-Site Construction and PODs; Presented by Pär Almhem / KeyPlants
The terms “Modular”, “Off-Site” and “PODs” are used in a wide range of situations and have different meanings in different situations. In this Webinar we will provide an introduction to Off-Site Construction for the Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Industries, discussing what it is, and why it is increasingly becoming an attractive alternative for building new manufacturing capacity and other more complex facilities. In the Webinar we will discuss:
- What is Off-Site Construction?
- Advantages of Off-Site Construction
- When and How to Use Modules and PODs
- KeyPlant’s Concept
- Typical Applications
- Example Project
Part 2: Flexible Aseptic Filling; Presented by Keith Dodson / AST
Flexibility in aseptic filling has become increasingly important in recent years, as Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical companies must produce a variety of drug products and formats with limited space and equipment. In this webinar, we will discuss the importance of flexibility in small batch aseptic fill finish, and explore some solutions offered by AST. We will cover:
- The need for a flexible format
- Reducing human involvement in aseptic filling
- High precision dosing
- Drive to integrated barrier systems
- Building a successful aseptic fill-finish process by integrating the operation philosophy of the operating company, the aseptic fill finish equipment design, and the facility.
At the end of the Webinar there will be an opportunity for questions and discussions.