Our ExpertiseKeyPlants has some of the most experienced engineers and experts within the industry, possessing a unique knowledge base developed from leading design work in a vast number of complex projects, for the most advanced pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies in the world.
Subject Matter Experts
Our experts lead and take part in our studies and project assignments to ensure the highest quality in all our deliveries.
Sr. Project & Design Manager
- +30 years’ experience as project manager
- +35 years within the pharmaceutical industry
- M.Sc. in Chemical Engineering
Per has been serving the Pharmaceutical Industry for more than 35 years, and has extensive experience from project and design management for pharmaceutical facility projects. Over his expansive career, Per has worked on assignments for international Pharma companies such as AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Johnson&Johnson, Eli Lilly, Merck, and GSK. Per’s main field of expertise is within off-site construction, process technology and GMP-compliant facility design.
Process Design Manager
- + 18 years’ experience as process engineer/expert
- + 20 years within the pharmaceutical & biotech Industry
- M.Sc. in Molecular biology
- M.Sc in in Engineering – Biotechnology
Frida has more then 20 years’ experience from pharmaceutical and biotech industry. She has worked with Pfizer and AstraZeneca in several senior positions, from Quality Assurance/Validation, to Process engineering and project management, gaining a deep insight into various processes and production cycles. Frida’s main field of expertise is within process engineering, with long experience from lyophilization, aseptic fill & finish processes.
Sr. Design Manager & Process Engineer
- 19 years’ experience as process engineer and front-end design manager
- Project management professional, PMI
- M.Sc. in Chemical Engineering and Business Administration
Fredrik has more than 18 years’ experience from the pharmaceutical industry, with numerous assignments as process engineer and front-end design manager in international projects. Fredrik has led and worked in design projects for companies such as Esai, Merck, Novartis, Roche, GSK Bio, Cipla, Amgen, DSM, Lonza, Genentech, and Masterplasma. Fredrik’s main field of expertise is within process engineering and GMP-compliant facility design.
Biotech Process Engineer and C&Q Lead
- +20 years within the pharmaceutical industry
- +15 years’ experience of biotech process design and validation
- M.Sc. in Chemical Engineering, Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm
Åsa possesses over twenty years of experience in the Pharmaceutical and Biotech industry, with the last fifteen years focusing on front-end design and design management in the pharmaceutical and biological business sectors. She has also worked with the qualification of process equipment and led validation work of complete production facilities. Åsa is used to close collaboration with large pharma clients, such as E. Lilly, Teva, SBL now Valneva Vaccines, CIGBT, Octapharma and Amgen. Her relevant experience includes design management, as well as audits and regulatory reviews, with a special focus on biotech facilities and processes.
Sr. Process Architect
- + 20 years’ experience of pharmaceutical manufacturing operations
- + 20 years’ experience of front-end design
- + 40 years within the pharmaceutical industry
Anders possesses over forty years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, whereof over twenty years have been spent engaging in pharmaceutical manufacturing management and twenty years as a front-end design manager, a field in which he has unique knowledge and experience. Anders has led the development of over 200 GMP-compliant facility layouts.
Process Simulation Engineer
- +10 years within the pharmaceutical industry
- +10 years’ experience of project management
- M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering
Karl has over ten years of experience from project management, with nine in the pharmaceutical industry. Over the years, Karl has successfully managed several pharmaceutical delivery projects through design, procurement, fabrication and site assembly, as project manager, design manager and head of project controls. Karl’s areas of expertise also cover process simulations and debottleneck analyses, as well as execution of commissioning and validation of process systems.
Process Engineer & Design Manager
- +10 years’ experience as a lead process engineer and designer
- +10 years within the pharmaceutical and biotech industry
- M.Sc. in Biotechnology
Johan possesses eleven years of experience working in the pharma and biotech industry. He has held leading roles in the design and commissioning of facilities for companies like E. Lilly, Merck, Teva and Octapharma. Johan’s focus areas are engineering and design of process, and critical and plant utility systems. His areas of expertise include design management, plant data management and process modeling software.
Process Engineer and Critical Utility Lead
- +10 years’ experience from process design, engineering, procurement and commissioning/qualification
- +15 years’ within the pharmaceutical industry
- M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering, Royal Institute of Technology, KTH
Markus has fifteen years of experience from design, engineering and project management within the pharmaceutical industry. Markus’ focus has been on leading design and coordination of process equipment and critical utility systems, being linked to procurement, as well as taking responsibility through installations, commissioning, start-up and qualification until the systems are handed over to the client. Marcus’ main areas of expertise are clean utility generation and distribution and 3D Plant Design.
Sr. Site & Construction Manager
- + 25 years’ experience as a site construction manager
- + 20 years’ experience of pharmaceutical and life science industry projects
- + 30 years’ experience of international investment projects.
Raine has over twenty-five years’ experience from site and construction management, of which the last twenty have been within the pharmaceutical and biological sectors. Raine has successfully managed site installation projects, both modular and conventional, with initial planning of greenfield facilities, coordination during design, detail execution planning, sourcing of and managing local contractors, construction and site assembly, including commissioning and facility handover. Raine has worked for Clients such as E. Lilly, Genentech, Merck, Hospira, Astra-Zeneca and Octapharma, and managed site installations in many locations in Europe, Brazil, Puerto Rico, Iran, China, India, and the USA.